Samsung has introduced their new big screen Android device. This is the advanced Dual sim version of famed Galaxy S named as Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562. It is not the first ICS Android Phone with Dual sim but we have already reviewed Xperia Tipo Dual and Spice Mi425. It looks like it has almost all specs and features of Galaxy S with added Dual Sim functionality and ICS firmware. Galaxy S Duos features a 1Ghz Cortex A5 Processor on SnapDragon Chipset with Adreno 200 GPU. The Processor is capable of multitasking but I would prefer a dual processor dual Sim Android phone with big battery like Lenovo A660. You will get a big 4inch capacitive multi touch screen with 480X800 resolution. Galaxy S Duos is also equipped with a 5 MOO camera and a front VGA camera for video calling. Check out the detailed features below:
Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 Specs and features detailed:
- Cortex A5 1Ghz Processor on Snapdragon chipset with Adreno 200 GPU
- 768MB RAM
- Android v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 5 MP Primary Camera
- 0.3 MP Secondary Camera
- 4-inch TFT Capacitive Touchscreen
- Wi-Fi b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, stereo Bluetooth 3.0, standard microUSB port, GPS receiver with A-GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, stereo FM radio with RDS
- FM Radio
- 4GB onboard- Expandable Storage Capacity of 32 GB
- Nature UX version of TouchWiz, built-in accelerometer, multi-touch input, proximity sensor, Swype text input
- 1500mAh battery
- 121.5 x 63.1 x 10.5 mm and just 120Gms
Yes, you are very much right the Phone represents Nexus S in term of Specs and Galaxy SIII in the design prospects. Nexus S has already got the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update and there are chances that Samsung will provide Jelly Bean update officially for Galaxy S Duos. So this may be the first Jelly Bean Dual Sim Android Phone. Right now, there is nothing official about the firmware so we are still waiting for a formal announcement.
Samsung Galaxy S Duos Pros and Cons:
- Android 4.0 ICeCream Sandwich Dual Sim Phone
- 5MP camera
- SGS III like looks
- SGSIII like TouchWiz UX launcher and all new functions
- Era of single Dual Sim Phones are over. Lenovo has already launched the first Dual Sim Dual Processor device the Lenovo A660.
- No Jelly Bean for now [ I am not sure about the Jelly Bean firmware update]
- 1500mAH battery – I doubt that this Phone will last a day long with Dual sim active
You can get almost same features at a lesser price with Spice Mi 425 or you can settle down to Sony Xperia Tipo Dual which is the first ICS Dual Sim Phone. When you look at the quality of craftsmenship on Galaxy S Duos then you will compare it with HTC Desire VC or HTC Desire V dual sim Phones. I feel that HTC Desire VC has got a great competitor but still Desire VC features a 1650mAh battery that definitely adds some points to HTC’s Side but still Galaxy S Duos is a clear winner with its price. If you looking for an Android Phone that has big screen, good camera, good music, Nice design and cool Android Ice Cream Sandwich then Galaxy S Duos is a definite consideration and it will give you Dual sim as an added advantage.
Galaxy S Duos is priced around Euro 250 or $320. At this price this is the best Dual Sim Phone available.
You can search us easily :
- samsung galaxy s duos pros and cons , samsung galaxy s duos s7562 pros and cons , galaxy s duos pros and cons
2 thoughts on “Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 Specs, features, review, Pros and Cons- Is it the best Dual Sim Android phone?”
Galaxy S was a great device and I would love to get the Dual sim version of the Phone. It looks like Samsung is designing all Phone in SGS3 style same design on Note 2 and now on Galaxy S Duos
I would say that instead of other Sony Xperia and HTC Dual Sim Android Phones Samsung Galaxy S stands to features and reliable Dual sim Android smartphone option. One of the best in its price range and you will be getting SIII like looks and features.